In Tennessee, how do I appoint a guardian for my children in the event of my death?

Our office is able to help you ensure your children are taken care of in the event of your death. You can designate a guardian for your minor children in a Last Will & Testament, which is a legal document disposing of your assets upon your death. You may also wish to appoint a trustee to manage any funds or other property your children will inherit if they are under the age of 18 years old at the time of your death. If you have questions about estate planning and providing for your children, contact our office to discuss the details of your situation.

Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Meet me in Google+ | Find Us in Google+ | by: Helix SEO, IncSEO Service + SEO Web Design

Use of this website and its contents does not generate an attorney/client relationship. Any email correspondence directly to Lauren Wilson Castles, Attorney at Law, from this website is intended for general communication only and does not automatically create an attorney/client relationship.