What do I do if my spouse lives in another state?

This could potentially make your case more complicated. Be sure to check with a local family law attorney to see what needs to be done and if you can file in Tennessee. If Tennessee does not have jurisdiction over some portion of your case, you may simply be wasting your time and money by filing here.

Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Meet me in Google+ | Find Us in Google+ | by: Helix SEO, IncSEO Service + SEO Web Design

Use of this website and its contents does not generate an attorney/client relationship. Any email correspondence directly to Lauren Wilson Castles, Attorney at Law, from this website is intended for general communication only and does not automatically create an attorney/client relationship.