Which county should I file my divorce in?

You may file in the count where the defendant resides (if he or she is a TN resident), the county where you and the defendant were residing when you separated or in the county you are currently residing in (if the defendant is not a TN resident).

Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Meet me in Google+ | Find Us in Google+ | by: Helix SEO, IncSEO Service + SEO Web Design

Use of this website and its contents does not generate an attorney/client relationship. Any email correspondence directly to Lauren Wilson Castles, Attorney at Law, from this website is intended for general communication only and does not automatically create an attorney/client relationship.